Thursday, August 13, 2009

I love the way the universe responds to the searching of our true hearts. Synchronicity, coincidence, whatever you call it, it is pretty darn cool. After my reflection on wishing yesterday, I read these words by the incomparable Pattie Digh:

We don't often allow ourselves to be surprised as adults.
Our unwillingness or inability to be wowed is exactly the
problem - we equate being surprised with being unprepared
and naive.
(from Life is a Verb)

The universe is so loving and compassionate! When you embark on a spiritual (and sometimes even a physical) journey, guides and teachers seem to start popping up to give you exactly the help you need at exactly the right time. Here I was pondering why it is that we lose our sense of wonder when I read Patti's explanation. A great big huge thank you to the universe for leading me to Patti and all the other teachers and dreamers I have found and all of those I've yet to encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment