Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Say Yes!

Every Wednesday, I take time out to make a wish. Using the prompt so lovingly provided by Jamie Ridler, I cast my wish into the universe. This week, Jamie asks:

What do you wish to say "yes" to?

OK, so my first response is not all that profound - my size 6 jeans that have been hiding in the bottom of my closet for 5 years. However, my ass and my appetite are shouting a great big, "Oh hell no!" to that one, so I guess I'll have to think of something more sublime.

I wish to say "yes" to my muse. I've told her to go away so many times with lame excuses like "I'm too busy right now," or "I'm just not in the mood today." I've hidden from her because I am afraid of her power and her truth. I've even just flat out slammed the door in her face so I wouldn't have to come up with an excuse. I'm ashamed. I shouldn't have taken her for granted.

After being told "no" so many times, she hasn't come knocking in a while. I'm afraid she may be a bit fed up with me. So today, I say "Yes. Whenever you are ready to visit me again, the answer is yes." And so I wait patiently.

Wishing you nothing but goodness today and always.

Peace.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute post! As Stefanie wishes to dance in the moonlight with her muse, so I wish as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Stefanie wishes for herself so I also wish for her.

    Let your Muse(s) dance wild and free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Stephanie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me smile, and I´m sure your muse is patient and she´ll be with you again very soon with a huge smile on her face and a big hug for you!
    As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Stephanie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. The muse may already be back by the time you read this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Stephanie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. LOL...I have some of those jeans and have the same reaction! YES to your muse with open arms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Stephanie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Here is to letting you muse out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes to the muse. wonderful wish

    as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Stefanie wishes for herself so I also wish for her.
    A big YES to your Muse

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Stefanie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I'm imagining you throwing a beautiful tea party for your muse and inviting her out to play.

    ReplyDelete