Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm Back

So I took a little sabbatical from posting. It was just supposed to be a couple weeks while I worked out a few things in my life, but you know how it goes. Weeks turn into months, and before you know it, entire seasons have passed and you're asking yourself, Where the hell did all that time go?

Then that whole internal dialogue starts:

You should really post something. You need to get back in the habit. Writers write, you know.

I know; I've just been busy.

Everyone is busy.

I know, but now it has been so long that I'm just embarrassed. I wouldn't know how to start back.

You just start.

I know, but I've been reading all these other kick ass blogs . . .

See, you haven't been that busy.

OK, but I just can't seem to find my "blogging groove." I suck.

You won't find your groove if you aren't looking for it.

And on and on it goes. These internal arguments can get quite loud - there's a lot going on in my head. Perhaps that is one of the reasons I have stayed away. Too much chaos in my head and in my life. Still, as always, that Bad Ass voice in my head is always right. So here I am. I still feel like I'm muddling through my life and my writing, but I'm here. And I'm glad. It is a new season, a new beginning, and all is well.

Wishing you nothing but goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment